Bub may be the centre of your universe but you’re not always in close orbit. The Peek-A-Boo lets you lock eyes on baby whether you’re a room or an ocean away. Get a clear picture night or day and take your shhhhh-ing to the next level with two-way audio. Focus on your day while bub sleeps away. Perfect for sleep training and assurance.
A GOOD VIEW AROUND THE CLOCK
The Peek-A-Boo baby monitor offers you a sharp view.The high resolution images make sure you can clearly see what’s going on in the nursery. Infrared technology enables you to get a good view around the clock, crystal clear, even at night. The camera automatically detects movements and saves the footage onto the built-in Micro SD-card slot, which supports Micro SD cards up to 32GB (Micro SD card not included). The camera is equipped with a built-in microphone and speaker so you can hear and talk to your baby. P2P-technology keeps your audio and video safe and private.
SECURITY AND COMFORT
The Peek-A-Boo baby monitor is equipped with an alarm function, that can be switched on and off at any time using the camera application. Use the alarm function to receive warnings whenever your baby wakes up and moves around. If you want to monitor several spaces, simply connect multiple Peek-A-Boo baby monitors to your application. A micro USB cable is included in the package.
Don’t forget to add an optional teddy bear sleeve at checkout.
Who doesn’t love a teddy bear!
The teddy bear sleeve simply slides over the camera to add that little bit of fun to the nursery.
Features & Details
- Available in four cool colours. Wireless baby monitor with free iOS and Android application to monitor from your smartphone or tablet.
- Best choice for remote baby care, child supervision and even pet monitoring, some peoples pets are their babies.
- Plug and play surveillance camera. No additional software is needed and installation takes less than 3 minutes.
- Including motion detection, alarm function, infrared technology, P2P-technology and Micro SD card slot.
- Including screws to attach the camera to the wall, ceiling or cot
- Lens: Wide-angle lens with infrared night vision.
- Angle: diag. 92°, horiz. 80°, vert. 60°
- Video compression: H.264
- Resolution: 720 x 576 @ 15fps
- Wifi Protocol Support: IEEE802.11 b/g
- Power: 5V/1A
- Temperature Rating: -10~60°C
- Size: 85 x 85 x 110mm
- Certification: CE, RoHS
1)Download the “Doby” app from App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play (Android devices).
2)Connect your Peekaboo camera once the Wi-Fi indicator starts flashing a blue light (if not, press and hold the yellow Wi-Fi button until the indicator starts to flash).
3)Open the app and register with a valid email address. If you have already signed up, tap “Sign in” and enter your login details.
4) For Android, tap the “+” sign at the bottom right of your screen to search for devices and follow the simple prompts. If the camera connected successfully, the Wi-Fi settings will appear on your screen. Now select the Wi-Fi network you are currently on and enter the password.
4) For iPhone, go to Settings>Wi-Fi and select the “DOG-XXXXX” network which will be automatically detected, type 11111111 and tap enter. Now return to the app, tap the “+” sign at the bottom right of your screen, tap the camera icon and follow the simple prompts. If the camera connected successfully, the Wi-Fi settings will appear on your screen. Now select the Wi-Fi network you are currently on and enter the password.
Wait until “Added successfully” message will appear on the screen and tap “Done”. If Peekaboo connected to your selected Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi indicator will stop flashing. The camera status on the Doby app should now show “Wi-Fi Online”, and you should be able to view the live video feed on your mobile device.
Q: How does this monitor work?
The way people use this monitor is they either check the live video every once and a while or they leave the video on permanently when baby is asleep. We find most people don’t watch the video the whole time, instead they rely on the app to send notifications when baby moves. Then check the live video via the app to see what’s going on.
Q: Do I get alerts when baby cries and the app is closed?
The monitor has a motion detector sensor, so if you have the app closed and the baby wakes up, then the monitor will alert you. We use motion because all types of background sounds can be heard from the monitor such as birds, traffic, TV and dogs barking. This way you get alerted from any movement in the nursery.
Q: Can I use Peekaboo Monitor on multi devices?
You can sign in on different devices. It only supports one user viewing the real-time video at the same time.
Q: Do I need to constantly be connected to wifi?
Yes, the Baby Monitor needs to be connected to wifi at all times to work. Your phone can be on any form of internet to see your baby (3G/4G etc)
Q: Does the Baby Monitor need to be plugged in at all times or does a battery charge?
The Baby Monitor needs to be plugged in with the USB cable at all times. A battery just wouldn’t last long enough to power the video long enough, especially if your baby sleeps all night
Q: Is the Baby Monitor available in stores?
No we are only online at the moment exclusively with Babytech.
Q: Does the Baby Monitor come with a screen? Can I buy a screen?
No the Baby Monitor just connects to your phone, this is your screen, so you can see your baby at all times when you have your phone with you.
Most technical problems can be solved by simply deleting the Doby app from your phone or device and then downloading and starting again. Just like resetting, that seems to resolve most issues first time.
Q: Off-line or not connecting
- Make sure the Wi-Fi password is correct
- Please ensure the wifi network does not have a special setting, such as access to the internet by a webpage validation because this product will not support this type of network setting
- Reset the Wi-Fi on your device and then Peekaboo monitor. Tap the WiFi icon in the Settings menu, and reset.
Q: Cannot find the device when adding it
- Make sure the Wi-Fi connection on your phone is turned on.
- The distance between Peekaboo Monitor and your phone is within 5 meters.
- Peekaboo Monitor is connected to the power, and the power light is on.
- Follow instructions according to the page of (Add device)
- If you still cannot find the Peekaboo Monitor, please submit feedback to the manufacturer, they will check and solve it for you as soon as possible.
- Check the label of send logs to ensure the manufacturer can find the solutions quickly
Q: iOS: What is the Wi-Fi name and password?
- Wi-Fi Name: Starts as 【DOG-000000】
- Wi-Fi password :11111111
Q: The video picture is black and white sometimes.
The infrared filter switching function is automatic depending on the light affecting the camera lens. The night vison lens is black and white so during the day if you are expecting colour images and your only getting black and white, you will want to position the Baby Monitor to receive more direct light.
Q: Does Peekaboo need a Software Update?
The Peekaboo Monitor may occasionally need a software update.
You may see that the Wi-Fi settings have connected to the Baby Monitor, but the app shows that it is not connected. Go back to the homepage add click the + icon to add a new device. You will then be prompted to update the software, click yes and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Q: The SD memory card is not working
Some customers may find that a memory card is not detected. What you can try is to delete the Doby app from your device, then re-add it with the memory card already inserted. Or you may find that the card is detected but the monitor keeps going offline. Again delete the app and re-add it. The monitor should now be online and you will be able to also check the history of recorded data on the memory card.